- Compatible with any kind of pipeline
- Connecting pipes made of dissimilar materials
- Fast and easy repair of damaged pipes without service interruption
- Flexible pipe connection
- Compensates for axial and angular misalignment
- Pressure resistant and leak-proof even with incorrect pipe assembly
Ease of use
- Reusable use
No time-consuming alignment and fitting work
- Progressive sealing effect
Progressive anchor effect
Corrosion resistance and heat resistance
Good resistance to chemicals
Long service life
- No cost of precautions
Couplings absorb vibration
Eliminate the need for local exhaust ventilation, gas-free purging and
hot work permit
Save time, space, weight and cost.
- Time to install couplings
94% Hours Reduction This figure does not include additional savings from reduction in CPI (X-ray), flushing, movement along the ship's side during installation of couplings.
Space Reduction by 50% This figure does not reflect additional savings due to the elimination of flange accessibility issues during coupling installation.
Weight reduction of 78% This figure does not include additional savings due to the use of lighter pipe supports when installing couplings
In shipbuilding, a significant reduction in ship weight.
Light coupling weight