Couplings with anchor rings are designed to connect pipelines.
In couplings with an anchor system, two special anchor rings are installed. When installing the coupling on pipes, as well as with increasing pressure, the anchor rings are introduced into the pipe. This serves as an additional fastening of the pipelines under axial load due to the pressure inside the pipes. Anchor rings, due to contact with the pipe, are also an earthing conductor.
All elements of the coupling (except for the elastic seal) are made of stainless steel. Installation of these couplings replaces flanged and welded connections.
These couplings are designed for installation on metal pipelines.
- Installation of NSK couplings replaces flanged and welded joints.
- Saving time, space, welding materials.
- Simple installation technology. Even low-skilled personnel can cope with this task.
- Reliable, reusable, ready-to-install connection.
- Production in Russia and from Russian materials (St. Petersburg) under the program of import substitution of foreign couplings Straub and Teekay.
- Complete detailed technical documentation.
The technological direction is being implemented in order to meet the demand of a wide range of Russian companies in couplings for connecting pipelines at thermal, nuclear, hydroelectric power plants, oil and gas production, oil and gas processing, petrochemical, chemical, pulp and paper, food and other industries for the needs of the national economy, including application on sea, river vessels and platforms, ships of the Navy, as well as in pipelines of water and foam fire extinguishing installations.