Coupling without anchor system is designed for connecting pipes of metal pipelines (carbon steel, stainless steel, cast iron).
Coupling function and compensator in one.
Fits only on fixed pipes.
It is used in the extractive industries, gas and water pipelines, industry, energy and shipbuilding.
It compensates especially well for axial thermal deformations and vibration, as well as noise.
- Installation of NSK couplings replaces flanged and welded joints.
- Saving time, space, welding materials.
- Simple installation technology. Even low-skilled personnel can cope with this task.
- Reliable, reusable, ready-to-install connection.
- Production in Russia and from Russian materials (St. Petersburg) under the program of import substitution of foreign couplings Straub and Teekay.
- Complete detailed technical documentation.
The technological direction is being implemented in order to meet the demand of a wide range of Russian companies in couplings for connecting pipelines at thermal, nuclear, hydroelectric power plants, oil and gas production, oil and gas processing, petrochemical, chemical, pulp and paper, food and other industries for the needs of the national economy, including application on sea, river vessels and platforms, ships of the Navy, as well as in pipelines of water and foam fire extinguishing installations.